Thursday, March 7, 2013

One of my favorites...



“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.”

~ Ray Bradbury

 One of my favorite quotes about writing.  Ray Bradbury was one of the most talented writers of all time.  I wish I could have met him to pick his brain for a little bit.  I would love to interview him or just have coffee and chat about the craft.

Today, I am going to Pomodoro my writing time in hopes of getting my word count up.  In addition, (and in the spirit of Ray Bradbury and his collaboration with Charles Addams), I am hoping to continue my discussion with my bestie about collaborating our hobbies.  He is an excellent photographer and I'm hoping that we get to join our efforts -- if not in book form, just for personal use.  Perhaps, if we get this project going, I can post some of our work here.

Happy word slinging, fellow writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment