Monday, March 18, 2013

April Showers bring...campers inside to write more NaNo novels

First of all, let me say that when I first viewed my blog this morning, seeing the face of Fabio staring back at me was a bit unsettling. But, anyway...





“There's an old folk saying that goes: whenever you delete a sentence from your NaNoWriMo novel, a NaNoWriMo angel loses its wings and plummets, screaming, to the ground. Where it will likely require medical attention.”
~ Chris Baty
Camp NaNo run in April and July this year.  In addition to that, they're running it a bit different.  During camp we can choose our word count (what????!), and we can choose other formats (screenplay, anyone?).  As hectic as my schedule is, I'm still going to try to participate next month.  Not only that, I'm going to keep the word count goal at 50k.  I don't participate in NaNo just so I can win bragging rights.  I participate because it helps push me.
I'm looking for some equally motivated people to be in a cabin with.  Anyone interested?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment