Sunday, March 17, 2013

Introducing...Hunni Silk

Oh, bloggers and writers, it's been too long!  There has been chaos in the house of DeVore for the past week and it's kept me off of the internet. (Whaaa?  I know).  I even got the opportunity to take a "day off."  Jake's aunt booked a hotel on Pensacola Beach for us.  It was so nice to just get away and it was something that we desperately needed. Since we are on-the-job 24-7, we don't have a lot of time to do things as a couple.  Especially something romantic to help maintain our relationship.

Speaking of romantic, Jake's cousin told me that I should try my hand at writing romance novels.  Just the thought of it used to make my cheeks flush into a palate of rouge but these days, it is not my naivety that keeps me from that genre.  Well, actually, to be honest, it probably is.  I don't write "romance" because whenever I tried it came out too...cheesy.  But I like a good challenge.  So my goal this week, is to come up with a plot for a romance novel, that I will enjoy writing...



These days, I find the prospect of romance novels to be more fun and less trashy.  Or maybe it seems like it would be fun because of the "trashy" aspect of it all.  Don't get me wrong, there are fantastic authors out there who write romance novels.  I've never read any of their work (I've never actually read a romance novel before...though I started a few...they were bad). 


She also suggested that I change my pen name from Hunni Daniels to Hunni Silk.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment