Thursday, August 30, 2012

So no sh*t, there I was...minding my own business, when out of no where I hear a voice that seemed to come out of no where: "If you are on the American Airlines flight from Pensacola to Miami, you're flight has been rescheduled because of mechanical issues.  If you have a connecting flight in Miami, you will miss it.  I will call you up, one by one, as soon as I can book you a new flight."

In light of this change of plans, our writing prompt has to do with flying:

You're on a plane, seated between a man in a Hawaiian shirt holding a camera and a man handcuffed to a briefcase.  You suddenly remember one of their faces from the file on your desk at work....

My flight was rescheduled for tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  When I get back, we're going camping for the weekend for one quick vacation, and then straight into work. the next day (or even perhaps the night we get back from camping).

No comments:

Post a Comment