Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow the Yellow Brick...

Jake and I have been geocaching so that I can get my big booty out, into the real world, and off of my computer.  Well, that's not all true considering I use my new Windows phone to navigate but it's as close as I'm going to get.  Baby steps.   

Tomorrow is our day off which means Jake wants to go hunting for gun shops and I want to go hunting for..., Tupperware out in the middle of the woods.  As uninterested as I am in firearms (I know I will kick myself in the upcoming zombie apocalypse), this will probably be a good experience for me.  I don't know much about guns and being knowledgeable will be good for upcoming projects, stories, and the occasional mugging.  Research counts as writing, right?

I will admit, I have been less dedicated about writing.  I fully intend on remedying this today by spending the rest of the today writing up a storm.  I will sling words.  Believe me, adverbs will fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment